WelComE To Igl0o Times Forums,

Penguinz In Da Club,....Clubbin!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Who I am

Go down 
AuthorMessage
olazruim

PostSubject: Who I am   Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:20 pm

When I need to say something, I am gonna say it clear. Also this is my idea and if you don't enjoy what you hear, then my advice is to go on to another page. If you don't like what I write it is bad for you, not for me. I just love what I thinkit is real. Part of myself is really scared and preoccupaid about money spent on things not necessaries but by the other way couldn't care less. Unluckily, my boyfriend is not the same. Please, send positive vibrations, dance around a fire what ever to bring the positive energy this way and keep life this way. I have the echo in my hears blattering about [url=http://www.
cellular ringtone[/url] exploding in my head, and how says he's going to hate to spend time like this. Unfortunately, it was also not false. Michelle and I were going through a not so long duration period of getting along fine when he asked an inoffensive enough question. Fair enough.
Goodbye everyone
Back to top Go down

Who I am
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WelComE To Igl0o Times Forums, :: OFF TOPIC :: Jokes :: GUEST ZONE :: GUESTS READ THIS-
Jump to: